Welcome

Welcome to my VERY random blog. The Home page will show you all of the posts in my blog. If you would like to find just the posts related to our move to and life in Hawaii, click on "The Journey"

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Love?

I always am reading scientific magazines like Scientific American, and Discover, and then the equivalent relating to psychology.  The other day I picked up the latest Scientific American Mind, because I generally read and I hadn't read this issue yet.  Turns out it seems rather appropriately themed for me right now.  "Special Report: Fall in Love and Stay That Way."  Well!  Considering I have just lit a flame recently, I think this issue will be rather enlightening and useful.

I have yet to get to read the articles, "How Science Can Help You Fall In Love." and "They Happy Couple." and again, I prefer peer reviewed research in general but I figure this would be a good start.  I just want to get something IN this blog to start with, and I figure this will be a good enough beginning!

Think I will go get started with reading this magazine now it looks rather interesting!

~Kakers