Welcome

Welcome to my VERY random blog. The Home page will show you all of the posts in my blog. If you would like to find just the posts related to our move to and life in Hawaii, click on "The Journey"

Saturday, October 13, 2012

And Now, Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Ok, I know most of you don't come here to read about politics, and may just be tired of politics and election talk in general at this point.  So this is me, promising you that I am NOT going to turn this blog into a political one for the remainder of the election season.  I MAY write again about it, but I promise it won't take over my whole blog :)

Yesterday was I LOVE YARN DAY!  I have to be honest though, I wasn't much feeling in the yarnie mood.    Today, though, is a different story!  Not long ago I came across some washcloths I had made ages ago but never listed, and I was looking through yarn earlier in the week and came across a cotton yarn I wanted to work with.  So I made TWO more washcloths today, one in an ombre blue yarn and one white with that same blue yarn just on the outside edge.


So those I will have to actually photograph and list soon!  I love ripple washcloths, can you tell?

BUT!  It is winter, and my washcloths section of my shop is full (See?) compared to my selection of cold weather gear.  So my next task today?  Fingerless gloves!  I only have one pair in my shop, and I think people are antsy to see some more so I'm going to use some alpaca blend yarn and make some SUPER comfy fingerless gloves!

~Katy